Johnson Family Goulash
This recipe has been used in our family for at least the last 4 generations.
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 Box Elbow Macaroni
- 1 Cup Onion Chopped.
- 1 or 2 Can Tomato Sauce 8 oz. Cans
- 3 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 Squirt Yellow Mustard
- 1 1/2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Garlic Minced
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Cook 1 box of elbow macaroni (drain and set aside)
- In a cast-iron skillet brown Hamburger, Onion & Garlic
- Add tomato sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, & mustard
- Add macaroni.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir and serve hot.