Gma’s Hamburger Soup
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 Med. Onion (Chopped)
- 2 Med. Carrots (Chopped)
- 2 Stalks Celery (Chopped)
- 5 Med. Potatoes (Peeled & Quartered)
- 1 Each Bay Leaf
- 1 Each Boullion Cube (Optional)
- ½ tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 can Sweet Corn (Optional) (Drained)
- 1 can Peas (Optional) (Drained)
- 1 can Green Beans (Optional) Drained
- Water (To Cover)
- Salt & Pepper (To Taste)
- In a pot heat olive oil and brown ground beef & onion, saute until translucent.
- Add carrots, celery, canned veggies (Optional) and potatoes to pot.
- Add water to cover.
- Add bay leaf, boullion cube (optional), salt & pepper.
- Bring water to a boil and simmer for 1 hour or until potatoes are tender.